Thursday, August 9, 2012

What to do with the boxes?

With everything going on with dialysis, appointments, medicine changes, and life in general, what to do with all the dialysis boxes really is a small issue, but they do tend to pile up.  We have an empty box every single day.  That is 30 boxes a month and 365 a year!

The boxes are sturdy and I hate to just recycle them, so I tried giving some away.  A few found homes, but I still end up with tons of boxes piling up.  Tonight I spent some time searching the internet for some creative ideas for using all those boxes!  Some will still end up in the recycling bin, but maybe an idea or two will appeal to you and when life slows down a little you can work on a creative project.


Find 40+ projects pinned on my Pinterest page!

No comments:

Post a Comment