Monday, May 21, 2012

Emotional let-down

I want this blog to be a true account of my experiences, it may not always be positive and I hope that is ok.  Right now I need to let it all out.  Tomorrow my husband was suppose to have his surgery.  We just received a call from the transplant team that another patient is getting a transplant and my husband's catheter surgery has been canceled.  We didn't even know there was a chance of it being canceled.

I'm thrilled that someone is getting a transplant.  I'm praying everything goes beautifully for them tomorrow.

My heart, however is crying for us.  Hubby feels horrible.  His creatinine is at 7.2.  Most days he barely eats and some days he is barely able to move.  I don't know when they will be able to reschedule, because this doctor only does surgeries on Tuesdays, so that really limits when it can be rescheduled.  He also only does 3 each Tuesday, so if there are already 3 scheduled for next Tuesday, he won't be able to get an appointment.  I do have a call into the nurse to find out when we can reschedule this surgery.

Tears are streaming down my face and I feel physically sick.  I didn't want my husband to have to go through surgery, but I knew this surgery would lead to him feeling better and now he has to wait.

This also has a great financial effect on us.  For people who think disability benefits are great, let me tell you they aren't.  It isn't even enough to pay for our home.  We are currently selling anything we can in order to try and make some money.  Our hope was that a month after hubby started dialysis (which would have started about 3 weeks after his surgery), he would have felt good enough to return to work.  Pushing the surgery back a week or two or three, really hurts us because it will be that much longer before he can return to work.  I work, but we were surviving on both our incomes and with him being sick I have missed some work.  With the summer upon us I have also lost my income as a teacher.

The only thing that is keeping me going is the faith that God will provide.  God is in control and He will guide us.

The tears will probably continue until I have a new appointment for him because I'm human, but we will be ok because God is always there.

1 comment:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete